Monday, July 27th, Last names A-G
Tuesday, July 28th, Last names H-O
Wednesday, July 29th, Last names P-Z
All nights: 4-7 pm
Everyone attending Greenlight MUST WEAR A MASK, as deemed by our county ordinance.
ALL STUDENTS AND ONE PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST ATTEND Greenlight.
You can speed up the process by preparing ahead of time by 1) completing the online component in Skyward, and 2) printing and filling out the mandatory two forms below (McKenny Vento and Student Health), before you arrive at Greenlight.
In order to limit contact, GHS asks that only one parent attends Greenlight with their GHS student. We also ask that other family members (siblings, extended family, friends) not attend Greenlight.
This year there is a component which must be filled out online through Skyward (as was last year), in addition to two forms that must be physically turned in to GHS during Greenlight. Forms can be printed and filled out at home. Bringing these two forms with you, as well as having completed the online component, will allow you to enter and skip directly to "Form Turn-in" station.
Sumner Virtual Academy: If you are interested in the Sumner Virtual Academy (SVA), which is online learning ALL semester (this is not the Hybrid Remote Instruction model ), you should check option 7 in the online process when you are in your Parent Skyard account. If you are not interested in SVA then just skip step 7.
Online Mandatory Component for Parents through Skyward: Parents, if you know your login information then click on the link below and get started. For those parents that cannot remember their login information, starting July 20th please call the GHS main office at 615-452-2621, to retrieve your login information.
Online forms and fee payment. This can be completed before or during Greenlight.
- Skyward - Click HERE to login in to your parent account. MAKE SURE you choose "Family/Student Access" drop down box for the "Login Area" on the login page for Skyward. The Online Registration piece will be on the top left in the blue bar, labeled "Returning Student Online Registration". Once logged in, your personal account will direct you to the forms for your student(s). At the last step, where is says you have completed your registration, please take a screen shot of that completion to show at registration. Taking this screen shot will expedite your Greenlight experience.
- School Fees - Click HERE to pay school fees ($50) for your student.
Mandatory Forms. The following two forms must be filled out for every student and brought with you at Greenlight. Please print, fill out, and bring with you to Greenlight:
- McKenny_Vento form - English Version OR McKenny Vento Form - Spanish Version
- Student Health Form - English Version OR Student Health Form - Spanish Version
Optional forms to turn in at Greenlight. Please print, fill out and return the forms at Greenlight that are applicable to your student.
- Parking Permit Registration and Payment - online only. Students will NOT be able to receive a Parking Permit at Greenlight
- Allergy Emergency Plan
- Asthma Safety Plan
- Seizure Safety Plan
- Prescription Medicine Form
- Lunch Form
- Yearbook Order Form
- Internet Options for Low and Fixed Income Households
- School Pictures order form for 9th-11th grade
Why is Skyward so important for parents and students? Skyward is an easy to use web based tool for parents and guardians that provides secure, near real time information about and for your child. Skyward is for:
- Register returning students (8th grade students coming into the 9th grade from Shafer and Rucker are considered a returning student.)
- Class schedule,
- Messages from teachers
- Edit demographic information.
- This is also where you sign up for email and text notifications. In order to receive text messages from GHS, please "opt-in" by texting "YES" to 68453.